Partnership Working together to deliver a convenient, professional and specialist service. ...details
Speciality For your bike to be listed, please email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org for...details
About Us Cycledelik is a premium mobile bicycle service dedicated to providing our members hassle free...details
Welcome to Cycledelik your 24/7 local bicycle shop
24/7 Quality controlled professional mobile bicycle mechanics offering bicycle servicing, bicycle repairs, bicycle sales, bicycle restoration, bicycle security and fleet maintenance as well as bikes and scooters road side assistance and recovery. We work with private individuals, cycle shops as well as businesses with up to 100 bicycles per location and offer reliable back up for sportive event organisers. Our prices are reasonable and a good reflection of the level of service we offer. Prices range from basic repairs starting from £2.50 -Brake cable fit and test for example, to express services at £35.00. At Cycledelik we are small enough to care and big enough to cope.
We come to you anywhere in London, Greater London and the surrounding home counties. View the full list of UK wide postodes covered. Or you are welcome to leave your bicycle(s) in our workshop in West London for non urgent servicing and repairs. Please allow up to 5 working days for drop off services as we may be short staffed during busy periods. See contacts page for full details.
The call out cost:
It is only applicable to the distance travelled, the time it took and congestion. The fee is only payable per call out and not per bicycle serviced. Therefore the call out cost is payable each time our mechanic is booked regardless of the number of bicycle serviced. 100 bicycles may be serviced per location or 1 bicycle service, the call out cost remains the same. We therefore recommend group bookings for areas with high call out charges by inviting colleagues, neighbours as well as familly. If your postcode is not on our list, please select your nearest one.
We specialize in the following fields:
- Gear sales, maintenance, service & repairs for Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, Truvativ, FSA and KMC,
- Hub gear sales, maintenance, service & repairs for Shimano, Sturmey Archer, SRAM, Schlumpf HammerSchmidt and Rohloff,
- BOSH motor service and repairs for electric bikes,
- Wheel building on Mavic or DT Swiss rims,
- Suspension and hydraulics sales, maintenance, service & repairs on DT Swiss, Rockshock, Fox and Cannondale,
- All types of welding, brazing and fabrication,
- Canvas repairs or re-build for cargo bikes
- General maintenance, servicing & repairs on leisure, sports, commute and work cycles from entry level to high end.