Cycledelik Limited adheres strictly to the data protection act rules. In addition, all our customers passwords are encrypted for additional protection as well as never selling or passing on details to marketing companies. The details we keep are strictly and purely for bicycle service bookings and goods delivery only.
Cycledelik Limited operates a strict data protection with stringent controls. We also adhere to UK data protection rules and regulations.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cycledelik Limited service and website. By visiting the website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
- We strongly recommend that customers get in touch immediately if they feel something is wrong with the service provided be it in person or as a repair on their bike. Please call us on 03331230500 option:4. We will not be able to assist if customers go elsewhere and complain after.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agree level of service upfront and securely online.
- Cycledelik Limited accepts cash, debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS and standing orders as payment for any additional service, repair or parts Cycledelik conducts or fit.
- Card payment will be made via PDQ Machine at the time and location of the service or via invoice and securely paid online.
- Customers may check their bicycle service history up to 2 years. Full service list may be accessed online at:
- Cycledelik service list
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for three (3) months, excluding wear and tear.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees the servicing and repairs will be carried out to Cytech standards or higher.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees that the service points will be carried out in full by our qualified mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik Limited reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees that all parts supplied and fitted are genuine.
- Cycledelik Limited recycles good 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity. Supported local charity.
- Cycledelik Limited’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant). Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
- Cycledelik Limited’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner.
- Cycledelik Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Cycledelik Limited attendance, Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select ‘Add Guaranteed Time’ under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply. Not applicable to full paying members). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Cycledelik Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted by a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to.
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment or inconvenience. After paying at the ckeckout, customers are strongly advised to check that they have received a booking confirmation. If not, customers are advised to go to Customer Area, log back in to check that your booking has actually been completed successfully and logged in the system.
- We aim to reply to all our customer phone calls and queries within 48 hours. We strongly recommend that customers book online for all repairs and servicing for the best experience. If unsure what to book, customers are advised to select ‘Unsure – Mechanic to advise’ during the booking process.
- We advise all our customers to keep their phones handy 24 hrs prior to the booking.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to operational issues, Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select ‘Add Guaranteed Time’ under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply.). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Bookings may be re-scheduled 24/7 online by customers logging into their account 7 days prior to the visit. Requests within 7 days will be rejected.
- Cancellations will not be refunded unless under special circumstances. We strongly advise customers to make sure that they have the date and time right and that they are able to commit to the booking prior to payment at the checkout. Customers statutory rights are protected and refunds are processed upon request if Cycledelik Limited fails to deliver the service booked by customers.
- Reminders are sent via email 2 days prior to the visit and by text 24 hrs prior to the visit.
- A ‘No Show’ invoice is issued if the mechanic is at the customer’s address and unable to get through or reach the customer. We will allow the mechanic to wait for 15 minutes before cancelling the job.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt. No record logged, no request executed. So please check your mechanic has actually heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down. We advise all our customers to write their special requests in the comments box when booking online.
- Payment terms apply. Payment maybe processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted except Amex.
- There may be times that Cycledelik Limited need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice including membership and loyalty card schemes. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.