Cycledelik Limited adheres strictly to the data protection act rules. In addition, all our customers passwords are encrypted for additional protection as well as never selling or passing on details to marketing companies. The details we keep are strictly and purely for bicycle service bookings and goods delivery only.
Cycledelik Limited operates a strict data protection with stringent controls. We also adhere to UK data protection rules and regulations.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cycledelik Limited service and website. By visiting the website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Mobile Bicycle Mechanics Terms & Conditions
- Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked service at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking during our operating hours.
- The customer agrees to pay for the agree level of service immediately after the agreed level of service has been completed.
- Cycledelik Limited accepts cash, debit/credit cards, PayM, BACS and standing orders as payment for any service or repair Cycledelik conducts.
- Card payment will be made via PDQ Machine at the time and location of the service.
- All customers will be issued with a Bicycle Service and Repair Receipt (or E-Receipt) that will cover work completed and recommendations if any once the service has been completed.
- All work carried out during the course of the service is guaranteed for three (3) months, excluding wear and tear.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees the servicing and repairs will be carried out to Cytech standards or equivalent.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees that the service points will be carried out in full by our qualified mechanics as per service breakdown list available online at: Cycledelik service list
- Should the mechanic run out of time due to the complexity of the service, Cycledelik Limited reserves the right to re-book for an additional visit or take the bicycle back to the workshop and deliver once completed. Additional charges may apply.
- Cycledelik Limited guarantees that all parts supplied and fitted are genuine.
- Cycledelik Limited recycles 2nd hand components deemed safe to use during our yearly charity and free events in conjunction with our local community and charity.
- Cycledelik Limited’s core service oils and grease are Mortex, Finish Line, Manitou, Pit.Stop, RockShox, Shimano, Rohloff, Hammershmidth and Schlumpf. All chains are lubricated with Finish Line Wet Lubricant (High end with Ceramic Wet Lubricant). Upon request we use bio-degradable Green Oil Chain Lubricant.
- Cycledelik Limited’s ‘wash and shine’ service uses bio-degradable Muc-Off bike cleaner.
- Cycledelik Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss, costs, injury or death as a result of any upgrades, alterations, adjustments, repairs or servicing, agreed with the customer and carried out during the course of the service.
- Any parts and labour not already covered by the service, may not be able to be included in the service at the time of the service, and may require a second booking. A second visit charge for call-out, labour and parts may be payable. An estimate of which will be given if requested by the customer.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agree time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with Cycledelik Limited attendance, Cycledelik Limited will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer. For a guaranteed time, please select ‘Add Guaranteed Time’ under additional services (Additional costs/charges apply. Not applicable to full paying members). This action will make sure that your booking is specially monitored by the duty manager to save you being inconvenienced.
- Cycledelik Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- We work in partnership with a carefully selected team of professional mobile bicycle mechanics and bicycle shop owners and occasionally you may be greeted a different company to make sure that your bike is seen to.
- Customers are encouraged to book online to avoid disappointment but please check that you either received a booking confirmation or log back in to check that your booking has actually been logged in the system.
- If your emails or phone queries are not answered within the hour, please do chase. If you are not entirely satisfied please ask to speak to the duty manager on 03331230500. We are a small business though and most of the time we are all hands on deck, so please be patient. Failing that you are welcome to drop your bike off at our office (See our website ‘contacts’ for full details). For repairs and servicing we recommend you book online.
- Customers are advised to keep their mobile phone handy 24 hours before the visit is due. No answers or replies within a reasonable time may result in a cancelation and a subsequent ‘No Show’ invoice.
- Bookings may be re-scheduled 24/7 online by logging into your account 48 hours prior to the visit. Bookings cancelled within 48hrs prior to the visit are subject to a cancelation fee of 20% of the total value of the booking unless re-booked by our admin. Customers are advised to call us on 03331230500 for cancelation or re-bookings within 48hrs.
- Bookings cancelled within 24hrs prior to the visit are subject to a cancelation fee of 50% of the total value of the booking unless re-booked by our admin. Customers are advised to call us on 03331230500 for cancelation or re-bookings within 24hrs.
- A ‘No Show’ invoice is issued if the mechanic is at the customer’s address and unable to get through or reach the customer. We will allow the mechanic to wait for 30 minutes before cancelling the job. A ‘No Show’ invoice is the call out charge plus the time allocated for the visit in the booking system at £75.00 per hour pro rata.
- We highly recommend that customers test ride their bicycle after a repair or a service is carried out. Customers are encouraged to ask for advice on the best way to look after your right hand side gears and hanger. They are very likely to be accidently damaged and this is not covered by our after sales warranty.
- Special additional instructions and requests to your mechanic should be written down on the invoice or receipt. No record logged, no request executed. So please check your mechanic has actually heard you, acknowledged your request and noted it down.
- Payment terms apply. Payment maybe processed in advance, during or at the end of the service/repair via bank transfer, online payment, over the phone or via our handheld terminals. All major debit and credit cards accepted except Amex.
- There may be times that Cycledelik Limited need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Cycledelik reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice including membership and loyalty card schemes. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.